Provides opportunities for Egyptian post-doctoral faculty members to conduct research at American institutions and for arts management professionals and academics to conduct academic research in the field of arts management.
GRANT DURATION: three to nine months.
ELIGIBLE FIELDS: ALL fields are eligible with the EXCEPTION of medical fields including clinical research.
· Research Grants: For scholars in the humanities, sciences, or social sciences to conduct academic research at American institutions.
· Arts Management Grants: Professionals and academics in the field of Arts
Management and administration to conduct academic research at American
· Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are
· Academic staff of an Egyptian university or research institute/center
· Professional and academic staff in the field of Arts Management,
holding an academic position at an Egyptian university or managerial
or administrative position in artistic institution e.g. museum, library, arts or
cultural center/Institute, or working/institute, etc...
· PH.D. for research grants
· B.A. or B.Sc. MFA or Ph.D. for Arts Management grants
· Excellent command of English
· Professional and excess baggage allowances
· Dependent allowance
· Medical insurance
Note: International travel is normally provided by grantee’s home institution.
· Announcement: April 8,2016
· Application: https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/scholars/
· Guidelines For AY2016-2017
· Deadline: July 14, 2016
· Personal Interviews: November and December, 2016
Information Sessions: April
19, May 17 and June 14, 11:00-
is by prior registration only through contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact email@example.com