Provides mid-career professionals from Egypt and other countries with an opportunity to enhance their professional capabilities through participation in specialized, 10-month, non-degree programs developed specifically for small clusters of fellows at selected U.S. universities. To accomplish its objectives, programs include combinations of course work, independent projects, internships, consultations with U.S. faculty or experts, field trips, and special seminars. Under the guidance of a designated faculty advisor or “coordinator,” fellows plan programs that best suit their individual career development needs.
· Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible
· Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study
· Mid-career professionals in management leadership positions with potential for
· Candidates should be policy rather than research or technically oriented, with at
least five years of substantial and progressive professional experience.
· Qualified women are encouraged to apply
· Minimum Institutional TOEFL score of 525 from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the
below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers
American Canadian Center
Menoufia , Kafr El Sheikh, Qalubiya, and Gharbia.
Beni Suef University
Mansoura and Damietta
Sohag, Assiut, New Valley, Qena, Luxor, & Aswan.
· For Long Term English candidates: A minimum valid Local TOEFL score of 450 from
AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing
ELIGIBLE FIELDS – To Be Confirmed
(Applicants from Egypt can only apply in one of the following fields):
· Agricultural and Rural Development
· Economic Development
· Finance and Banking
· Higher Education Administration
· Law and Human Rights
· Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
· Public Health Policy and Management
· Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
· Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
· Urban and Regional Panning
· Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
· International and domestic travel
· Maintenance stipend
· Settling-in allowance
· Books allowance
· Tuition and fees when applicable
· Professional development allowance
· Announcement: April 7, 2016
· Application: http://apply.embark.com/student/humphrey/fellowship/
· Deadline: July 12, 2016 at 4:30 pm
May 11 and May 25 from 12:00PM-2:00PM. Attendance
is by prior registration only. To
register please send an email request to: HHH@bfce.eun.eg
inquiries, please contact the Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt, at
(02) 33359717, or (02) 33357978 ext. 150, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our working hours are Sundays through Thursdays, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For additional information please contact email@example.com or visit www.fulbright-egypt.org.